- Shipping, Handling & Delivery
- The Farm Store uses a combination of Couriers and Australia Post for all deliveries. We do prefer to send our items via Star Track Express or Toll Priority courier services for addresses that can accept a signature on delivery or where permission to leave has been given, we do understand that this is not always possible and that sometimes our customers prefer to have their items sent to their local post office. In these cases were we have been instructed to send an item to a post office, the item wll be sent via Australia Post. Please consider up to 14 business days for delivery.
- Vaccines are shipped out Monday and Tuesday only to avoid parcels sitting at Depots over the weekend.
- We always pack ice packs with the vaccine to ensure it remains cold and phone call and email confirmation is provided so you are aware of the despatch date so you can be available to receive your order without further delays.
- If you have any concerns or questions about the shipping of vaccines please call through to our customer service team 1300 463 276 (1300 GOFARM)
- To learn more about our shipping rates and methods click here
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
- At present The Farm Store will ship items to the following countries:
- New Zealand
Please select "International Shipping - To Be Advised - Customer support will contact you" for international orders and our customer service team will contact you via email to confirm your additional freight charges.
Should you not be happy with our international shipping rates you can cancel your order at anytime and receive a full refund.
The Farm Store will also quote the rate for any item that needs to be sent anywhere, anytime! Please contact us for more details.
While The Farm Store will use all reasonable means to get each shipment to our international customers, there is strictly no refunds on International Orders that do not reach their destination.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You the consumer are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to their designated country. When ordering from thefarmstore.com.au, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the designated country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the designated country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Should the shipment be detained by customs, it is completely out of The Farm Stores control. It is the responsibility of the customer to liase with customs in their country should this occur. While The Farm Store will use all reasonable means to get each shipment to our international customers, there is strictly no refunds on International Orders that do not reach their destination.
Heavy Items, Additional Freight and what we consider Standard Shipping:
From time to time, we will advertise Free Standard Shipping under particular conditions. For example "Free Standard Shipping for orders over $400". The Farm Store considers Standard Shipping as items that are sent via Australia post and are under 5kg. The whole order must be under 5kg to be classified as standard. Items that attract additional freight are typically large,bulky and heavy like water tanks. Standard shipping does not included international orders sent outside Australia.
- Privacy & Security
- we will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission;
- we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so;
- we will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
- Your Personal Information
- The Farm Store does not collect personally identifiable information on our website, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, without your knowledge. Such information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us (as, for example, when you contact us via e-mail). The Farm Store uses such voluntarily submitted information for the purposes for which it was submitted.
- Ordering on our website can be easy for some, but difficult for people who are not familiar to buying on the internet. We understand that, so call us on “1300 GO FARM” (1300 463 276) anytime and we will help you complete your transaction online. Want to order via phone? Just call us! Want to setup an account? Or don’t have a credit card? Call us and we can help! Don’t want to call us? Click here to contact us and we will call you! Simple.
- Returns & Replacements
- Within 7 days of delivery, we will pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Bulk orders, change of mind and special orders have a strictly no refund policy.
Whistle's or any other item that has an hygiene impact are also not refundable